Alex Kras:

Two weeks ago I wrote a blog post with a controversial title Google may be stealing your mobile traffic, where I outlined some criticism of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) project. Shortly after Paul Bakaus (a developer advocate for AMP project) invited me to join him and Malte Ubl (product manager for AMP project) for lunch to further discuss my concerns.
 
 My original post was a bit confusing and should have been 2 separate posts. 90% was simply me outlining mistakes that I’ve made implementing AMP on my site. The other 10% I believe to be a valid criticism of the AMP project.