What does the agent landscape look like, today, just two months from 2015?
Are your buyers & sellers equipped with real iPhone, iPad & Google Android apps?
Compare Virtual Properties’ native public apps, particularly their ease of use, speed and agent branding. Some brokers are trying to compete with apps using websites created for the now 20 year old browser.
Watch a 74 second video comparison.
Yet, the smartphone industry dominates PC’s.
Most real estate software was written for the PC era. Many vendors are trying to stuff that software into mobile tools. Keller Williams’ website wrapped in an “app” is worth a look to see how slow and user unfriendly that strategy is.
Those vendors (and brokers) are saying: “Try our creme brulee. We had a few onions, a bit of blacktop, a few pieces of firewood and mustard that we’d already paid for. Maybe you won’t notice….”
Digital Experiences now dominate the day.
Will your buyer, seller, agent, staff and manager tools, written for the PC era do the job?
Apple is overtaking the entire PC Industry.
Our new Agent App leverages the iPhone and iPad’s industry leading software tools.
Your agents, with the Agent App:
- Two tap interactive CMA (compare to the old way)
- Automatically Sync Contacts. Think broker value add via the CRM
- One tap: Share live trends & statistics with prospects. The ideal tool for contact flow.
- One tap: Save searches for buyers & sellers, with statistics and agent branding.
- Touring: ideal for buyer tours. The fastest app on the market.
- Open Documents: auto-fill, edit, share with ANY service or app, in person signatures, quickly add 3rd party documents, including pdf scans.
- Open House Guest Registration & CRM Services
- Beautiful CRM email templates
A top, experienced agent after a recent Agent App rollout: “When I can understand it the first time, that’s a hell of a deal”.
Contact Jim Zellmer 1 608 468 6013 or email@example.com to learn more.
2015. The well equipped agent, part 1.